Nuevas Galerias Retail It attaches great importance to the respect of the private life and takes all the necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and the security of the personal data of the users.
Additional information on data protection (RGPD-LOPD)
Legal regulations to which the Web is hosted: Nuevas Galerias Retail It has adapted this web to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of personal data (LOPD), and to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, by which approves the regulation of development of the Organic Law of protection of data of a personal nature (RLOPD). It also complies with regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD) , as well as with law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
1. Responsible for the treatment:
1.1. Who is responsible for the treatment?
Nuevas Galerias Retail
Identity of the Responsible: Nuevas Galerias Retail, S.L.U.
Tax Identification Number: ESB87796041
Postal address: C/Antonio López, 6, 28019, Madrid - Spain
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the RGPD, the referral or sending by the user of personal data (data relating to persons identified or identifiable) through the web and subsequent treatment on our part, will be considered as activity of Data processing. The personal data being treated in Nuevas Galerias Retail They come from the various forms available on the Web (in this case, lThe Forms of contact, registration and purchase).
Nuevas Galerias Retail Guarantees the user that will implement the technical and organisational security measures appropriate for the treatment of such data, in order to ensure the privacy of the information.
2. Purpose of treatment and legitimation
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your data?
In Nuevas Galerias Retail We treat the data collected through the various forms of the web in order to:
- Management, study and resolution of consultations concerning: the information included in the Web and/or about our services; To the processing of data, legal texts, claims, as well as Any other issues.
- Management and processing of the user's registration in Nuevas Galerias Retail.
- Management and processing of the purchasing process in Nuevas Galerias Retail.
The person concerned shall be solely responsible for the completion of the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or non-updated data, exonerating to Nuevas Galerias Retail of any responsibility. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated.
2.2. What is the basis that legitimizes us for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
2.3. Will it be necessary for us to provide all your data? What will happen if you do not facilitate them?
Yes, you will need to provide us with all the personal information requested. In case you do not provide us with the requested data, we will not be able to attend your request properly.
2.4. Will we make automated individual decisions and/or profiling, which produce legal effects or significantly affect them similarly?
2.5. How long will we treat your data?
The personal data provided will be retained as long as no user deletion is requested.
3. Assignment recipients:
3.1. Will we transfer your data to other companies?
Nuevas Galerias Retail You will not yield to any third party your data, except in the cases legally envisaged.
The user is informed that, for the correct provision of the services (see web Hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by Nuevas Galerias Retail (in charge of the treatment) may have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions.
These services provided by third parties are necessary for the development of the activity of Nuevas Galerias Retail And, at all times, the processing of the data that they carry out will be governed by contract that links the manager with respect to Nuevas Galerias Retail. In no case shall they use the information for other purposes and shall treat it in accordance with the guidelines stipulated by Nuevas Galerias Retail And the current legislation in the field of data protection.
Nuevas Galerias Retail, in its commitment to the privacy and data protection of the user, will elect only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the treatment is in conformity with the legislation Applicable in the field of data protection and guarantee the protection of the rights of the user.
4. Recipients of international transfers:
4.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
5. Rights of the person concerned:
5.1. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation Nuevas Galerias Retail We're dealing with personal data that concerns you, or not.
Also, as foreseen by the RGPD, we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Access your data: You have the right to access your data to know what personal data we are trying to concern you.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data concerning you that are the subject of treatment on our part or, even, to request your deletion when, Among other reasons, the data were no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only retain them for the exercise or defense of claims As foreseen by the RGPD.
- To the portability of your data: In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that you obligations, and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment.
- To oppose the processing of your data: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you shall have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we would cease to treat them except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the Exercising or defending possible claims.
5.2. When will we respond to your request?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and, in any case, within one month from the receipt of your request. This period may be extended for another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. The person responsible will inform the applicant of the extension within the first month of the application.
5.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The person concerned has the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal.
5.4. Where should your rights be addressed for exercise?
For the exercise of the rights recognised, the interested party may contact Nuevas Galerias Retail via email Address: email@example.com or directing a letter to the postal address: C/Antonio López, 6, 28019, Madrid - Spain.
5.5. Do you have the right to claim?
Yes. You, especially when you have not received satisfaction in exercising your rights, have the right to complain to the national control Authority. To this end, it must be addressed to the Spanish Data protection Agency.
6. Acceptance and Consent
“In accordance with Art. 6, paragraph 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the GDPR, having previously obtained your express consent to the registration of our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this to send commercial communications according to said consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by sending a message to our contact address described here (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with said commercial communication. After unsubscribing we block your email address for this use, provided you have not given your express consent that the data is still used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases allowed by law and on the that we inform you in this document. "